Buffalo Hat Singers render traditional powwow drum songs primarily in the Anishinabe language.
Since 2012, we have performed 343 public and private events to date.
- First Nation Festivals
- Traditional Powwows
- Elementary and high schools, college, CEGEP, universities and trade schools
- Special events in health centres
- Correctional Institutions
- Social events and other gatherings
- Funerals, wakes and vigils
We are known to do Opening and Closing Songs at conferences. We are also known to work with local powwow dancers at conferences, festivals and school cultural presentations.
Please note that the Buffalo Hat Singers perform only in alcohol and drug-free environments.
To enquire about our services and availability please contact:
Norman Achneepineskum firstname.lastname@example.org